Effective on May 1, 2021
4735 Walnut St, Ste B
Boulder, Colorado 80301, United States.
Phone: +1 (303) 996-0275 x105
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information. Personal information you may provide to us through the CC English Platform or otherwise includes:
Sources of Personal Information. We obtain personal information from the following categories of sources:
• Personal Information You Provide. Intercambio collects personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us. • Personal Information that is Automatically Collected. In addition to personal information that we may receive directly from you, Intercambio indirectly collects other information from you automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on our Website, and other sites and online services. • Personal Information Obtained from Third Parties. Intercambio may receive personal information about you from other third party sources, including from business partners or data providers. We may merge or combine such personal information with the personal information we collect from you directly or automatically.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Intercambio’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide the Content and Services that you request on the CCEnglish Platform. Intercambio may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation:
• Establish and maintain your account on the CC English Platform. • Understanding and analyzing the usage trends and preferences of our Users to make the CCEnglish Platform better, diagnose technical issues, prevent fraud, and develop new features and functionality. • To personalize your experience on the CC English Platform and to deliver information about offers relevant to your interests. • To verify your identity or determine your eligibility for offers and promotions. • Contacting you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, improve marketing efforts, or conduct research and analysis. • To communicate with you, including responding to any of your requests or questions. • To provide Users with maintenance and support including responding requests for customer support or responding to your feedback. • To respond to requests from law enforcement and as required by applicable law, court order, or government investigation.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
• Modifications to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct the personal information contained in your account. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If the CC English Platform does not permit you to update or correct certain personal information, please contact us as described above. • Promotional E-mails. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the CC English Platform, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails by clicking the “unsubscribe” links in the e-mails or by contacting us as described below. If you decide not to receive promotional e-mails, we may still send you service-related communications, such as those about your account, to fulfill orders for offers you have requested, or deliver notifications about Content or Services you have selected directly to you through the CC English Platform. • Do-Not-Track. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Intercambio does not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
5. DATA SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure physical environment. Wherever Intercambio collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Intercambio takes reasonable precautions to protect your information. Intercambio follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, Intercambio cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Intercambio does not intend the CC English Platform to be used by individuals under the minimum age within the jurisdiction within which they reside without the supervision of a parent or guardian of legal age. Intercambio relies upon such parents or guardians to determine if the CC English Platform are appropriate for the viewing, access, or participation by such individuals under the minimum age. If an individual under the minimum age uses the CC English Platform, such individual may only use the CC English Platform under the supervision of a parent or guardian of legal age.
Intercambio does not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with personal information, you may contact us using the information above to request it be deleted.