Become a CC English Student
Why CC English?
How Much Does It Cost?
- Access to the CC English platform & resources
- One or two 90-minute classes per week with a volunteer teacher
- All books needed when you change levels
- Currently living in the U.S.
- Available for one or two 90 minute classes per week.
- Reliable internet, computer, camera & microphone.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A volunteer teacher that meets with you online every week.
- A Confidence and Connections book for your level mailed to your home.
- Vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and speaking practice in every lesson.
- Opportunities to talk and share about cultural topics with your teacher.
We believe that when students and teachers work together to teach and learn English:
The Confidence and Connections curriculum was developed by Intercambio, using proven learning theories in a way that is simple, practical, and user-friendly.
|Listening tracks based on real-life conversations.|
|Vocabulary, grammar, reading and speaking activities about real-life topics.|
|Culture tips and conversations.|
|Homework activities, reviews and progress checks.|
|A new book is mailed to you each time you finish a level.|
|Learn More about our Curriculum|
The CC English program provides training, support, and resources for teachers. All of our teachers are volunteers. They do not receive payment to teach. They want to teach you because they are interested in helping you improve your English and want to learn more about your culture, experiences and perspectives.
Ready to learn? Here’s how it works:
Take the Placement Test.
This will help us know
what Confidence and Connections
book you will start with.
Get matched with a teacher,
pay your registration fee
and set up your monthly payments.
Meet with your teacher
and start learning!